Frequently Asked Questions
- Hyloc is certified as ‘TYPE APPROVED SUPPLIER’ for marine certified by DNV – GL
- Approved supplier for MECON, MN Dastur, Indian Railways and Ministry of Defense.
Yes, we do manufacture a large variety of custom adaptors. 37° flare (ISO8434-2) and O-ring Face sealing fittings(ISO8434-3) for our customers.
Our custom fittings are available in almost any size and configuration and can be machined in Steel or Stainless steel. we can also manufacture fittings to your drawing or any world standard – For MOQ, contact our sales team- firstname.lastname@example.org We also manufacture customer specific flanges and valves. If you have an application let us find a solution, please talk to our design engineers – email@example.com
No, we are the authorized distributor for ball valves of Rötelmann GmbH, a German company
Visit:http://www.roetelmann.de/englisch for more information.
Becoming a distributor is easy, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you.
Fittings are classified as below.
- Tube to tube fittings
These fittings are used to connect two different tubes.
- Stud Fittings – Adjustable and Non adjustable
These fittings are used to connect a tube to a pump, manifold blocks or any other female ports.
- Swivel fittings
These fittings can be oriented to any desired position (360º) to match the mating tube or fitting or hose
- Hose fittings
These fittings are specifically used with flexible hoses
- Adaptors (Male- Male or Male-female etc)
Large varieties of adaptors having different threadings like, BSP, BSP Taper, NPT, UNF, Metric with external as well as internal threading to match end fittings.
Yes. Hyloc makes Tube Couplings (also known as tube fittings, connectors or adaptors), compression type conforming to ISO 8434 and DIN 2353.
Fittings which are assembled with any soft materials such as NBR or Viton rubber for sealing function.Advantages of soft seal fittings.
- Elastomeric seal
- High degree of fine sealing
- Long term reliability without retightening
- No Air ingress
- Easy fitting installation
- Unlimited repeated assembly
- No stress on inner cone of fitting body
- Seals can be replaced
- ISO standardized
- Proven product since 1970
- Best value for end user
- Mandatory specified by industries like Automotive production, Injection mounding, Mobile, ship building and off shore.
Hyloc manufactures low and high pressure series of fittings. Please refer our product catalogue.
Hyloc takes pleasure in answering all your questions related to selection of appropriate fitting, its material, seal material etc. Write to us at email@example.com and we will guide you